- Market Replay is a build-in (free) function in NinjaTrader 8 platform. You need to disconnect from your datafeed first, and then you choose Playback Connection as your “datafeed”.
- Then you can replay any trading situation from the past at any speed you want and with any indicators you want.
- This is especially useful with Order Flow indicator.
- In the video, I went through a trade that I took based on an analysis I showed in advance to members of my Trading Course. The support I took was based on the Volume Accumulation setup.
- When the price hit the level there was a nice confirmation on Order Flow. I call this kind of confirmation the Limit Order Confirmation because the long level got confirmed by a big Limit order that showed up at the support (= big buyer showed up at our support).
- Then I showed two good places for placing Take Profit. Both places were placed one tick before heavy volume zones and I identified them on 30 Minute Order Flow chart.
- I also showed how to secure your trading position by placing Stop Loss below a heavy volume area, which I identified using Order Flow.
I hope you guys liked this video! Let me know what you think in the comments below!