Here is an Order Flow live trading video where I was trading a Long level on EUR/USD Futures (6E 03-21).
- I identified a strong day trading Support using Volume Profile at 1.2110
- When the price reached this Support, I opened my Order Flow software to look for a sign that Buyers were present.
- There were two signs (confirmations) – rising Cumulative Delta and big Long order on Trades Filter.
- I entered the Long and quit the 1st half of the trade with 12 pip profit. Then I moved the SL of the 2nd half of the position to Break Even (BE).
- I wanted to take the 2nd Take Profit at a heavy volume node (which I said could work as a Resistance).
- Unfortunately, the price turned just 2 pips before reaching this level, quickly reversed and hit the Break Even, where I quit the 2nd half of the trade.
I hope you guys liked the video! Let me know what you think in the comments below.