This video was a live one, so I just jumped straight into trade commentary without any explanation. Here is a little summary of the trade to make things clearer:
- I used Volume Profile and VWAP to identify a strong Resistance on JPY Futures. The setups I used to identify this Resistance were: Volume Profile – Accumulation Setup, and VWAP – Rotation Setup.
- I published this level over an hour in advance to members of my Trading Courses.
- When the price reached this Resistance I used Order Flow for trade confirmation. What the Order Flow showed me first was a divergence between Price and Delta. This was enough for me to enter the trade.
- Then there was a second confirmation – a huge Limit order appeared exactly at the Resistance. This told me, that somebody BIG just entered a trade there.
- After that, the Delta continued to drop, and this time the price followed. After just a couple of minutes, I took my Profit, which was set to 10 pips.
NOTE – I did the Order Flow commentary on Futures, but I was trading this on Forex.
Further Order Flow Education
You can learn more about my Order Flow Strategies in this article:
Or, if you are really serious about Order Flow trading, then the right thing for you is my Complete Order Flow Course.
I hope you guys liked my video, let me know what you think in the comments below!